Tuesday, July 17, 2007
The girls leave for Ireland on Friday for a little over two weeks. I know this will be the longest Lauren has been away from me. Emma, I think, spent 2 weeks at my mom's . It will be hard either way. They are very excited though. Being good Irish children they love their black and white pudding, rashers and sausage. The smoked salmon and good black tea with milk get their nods as well. The rainbows.

Nervous about them flying so far away from me, but can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures when they return.

Bella will miss her "sisters". Particularly her Emma. I guess she will have to suffer me. And we will take some walks and curl up on the couch watching movies together. I will have to look for dog movies!! Or maybe just Animal Planet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment