Saturday, December 29, 2007
My new geeky guilty pleasure.

A venti ice water from Starbucks (which they give you free when you ask, it helps take of a little of the sting away when I think about the price of their coffee:)

This is honestly the best filtered water I have tasted in a long time. They must make their ice from it too... they use reverse osmosis filtration.

The first time I asked for water it was really good... and I am not a water kinda gal... it was crisp, bright and no funky flavors. Just really good water. I didn't think much of it. But as I have asked for a water from Starbucks to Starbucks across the Midwest. and in every airport I have been in over the last 4 months (which is SEVERAL)... it is remarkably consistent.

Tastes good and good for you!

Yum... Try some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment