Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where does the time go?

.

I swear I don't know where the time went... Christmas seemed like yesterday!

Not much to say... work is very chaotic... and downtime still seems to involve work... Lucky if I get to see friends every couple weeks...

On a fun eco note... the kids are using a bento style lunch box with an insulated bag for lunches at school. We also send drinks in Sigg bottles. We have had fun thinking outside of the box for ideas... and eliminating almost all of the waste is great.

I am very excited that I have my week sewn up for the Hemophilia Foundation of Illinois' Summer Camp... 1 week... 80-90 kids... me, another nurse and a hematologist in the medical cabin... the doctor tells me we have A/C... looking forward to a great week!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment