Sunday, March 9, 2008
All in all not a bad week... did some consulting for one job and a trip to Colorado for my primary job... it was so nice there... 50 degrees on Friday in Denver... compared to 15 degrees in Chicago... I was in sunshiny heaven...

Yesterday we went to Caputo's... got some semolina and olive oil... and some other ingredients to make home made pizza... it was yummy...

Today I got a pine opened backed bookcase for the kitchen... for plants and small appliances (blender, kitchen aid etc...) I will put it together over the week... kitchen feels really homey with all my knick knacks and plants...

Then we went and got me a bike... A comfort bike... amazing sale price at Performance Bicycle... disc brakes... really smooth ride... can do roads and trails... Emma got a new bike from her father and Lauren is getting Emma's old bike all cleaned up and tuned up... can't wait for warmer weather... get us all out on the Prairie Path...



Made some bread dough for olive oil dipping and I think we are going to watch "Into The Wild" have been looking forward to seeing it after reading the book which I here the movie is very faithful too...

It will be a big departure from Horton Hears a Who next weekend LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment