Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life (really, it is)



Can you believe it? Christmas is only a week away. This year we will be in the air on Christmas Day... but it will be worth it since Brianna and my mom are at the other end!

Unless you live under a rock... you have seen "It's a Wonderful Life" with James Stewart. I honestly do not remember seeing it until I was in my late 20's... but it has become a seasonal staple each year.

Tonight we are going to see it on the big screen... and yes I am bringing plenty of tissue... since I know I will be crying... in public, no less!




On an "Eco" note... I am working hard on my list... and when I mentioned the "Five Minute Shower" rule to The Middlest Bickerson... well let's just say there was some drama... because as she put it... 'There's no way I can wash my hair in 5 minutes!"...  Oy! Serentity Now!

I am by no means an expert on this.... but want to make a conscious effort to do what we can... where we can... it's gonna take research... and time.... but if we can do it... you can do it! Perhaps you already are... and if that's the case... please let me know how you work the color "Green" into your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment