Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow.... Meh...

It's been year since I have been here... time does really fly, so it would seem!

First snow over here this morning... listening to the metro traffic and not looking forward to it kicking off into high gear!

Of course I am flying on Wednesday so there is supposed to be significant snow and sleet... perfect! Hope the weather in Baltimore is a little milder... have not been out that way in awhile. Excited... was able to get a sweet deal at Hotwire.com... got my room for under my company room rate policy... 4 stars... should be a good trip... but it's going to be a whirlwind week...

Friday night the girls and I are going to see
Let It Be Christmas at CCC... we saw their production last year and were so impressed... so thinking this year will be just as good, if not better...

Excited to help get care packages over to our soldiers... the kids and I are going to get zip locks filled with trial size items and drop them off at
Naper Nuts & Sweets for their Operation Caramel Corn program...

I have 6 scarves to get made in the next 2 weeks... fingers crossed.

More coffee is in order... and since I have a home office... I don't have to venture out today. Tomorrow is a different story:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment