Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bella, Bella, Bella


Her new thing is to eat loaves of bread... whole, partial, the heel... Three times the charm...

The first time she ate the heel and neatly removed it from the bag...

The second time she was left in the evening after the kids fed her, let her out and left her penned in the kitchen... I, myself, was stuck in Newark in the airport longer than I had even thought I would be... so when I got home at 1:30am... she proudly showed me the tattered light bread bag she had demolished (as well as eating the remaining half of the loaf)... kept watching her expecting her to get sick... but no... iron constitution... and everything moved along without incident...

The third time (today)... I had a new loaf out on the counter defrosting from the freezer... we left her for an hour and she fininshed off all of the bread and half the bag in the process...

Not sure where we are going to put bread and muffins etc. in our counter and cabinet deficient kitchen... but no more baked goods left out any more...

She really is a good girl... she does not chew on furniture or shoes or the girls toys... so I should count my blessings... and of course will wait anxiously to make sure this last bit of plastic passes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment