Sunday, August 17, 2008
I feel so violated.

Today my car was broken into. He tried to take my GPS.

And no... I had not locked it... I know, I know, I know... and considering how I feel now... every lock in the house and on the car will be engaged from now on.

The police said to keep my GPS in the house for now... and hide it if I put it in the car... even the suction cup holder that goes on the window... they said that a window can be broken quickly and easily and that locking the car is not enough... a hard life's lesson.

Luckily my neighbor saw and screamed like a banshee... so he dropped my GPS and ran... one of my other neighbors followed on foot to tell the police where he went... but lost him...

The police came and fingerprinted everything... for about an hour... and now I have to go down to the station to give them "elimination prints" so they can remove my fingerprints from the mix...

I just feel crawly that somebody touched my things...

2 comments:

Brad said...

That really sucks. I am so sorry.

East Coast Girl said...

I deserve some "I told you so's"... learned my lesson the ultra hard way...

Post a Comment