Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sober and Loopy... TOO much driving...

At any rate... I am very well informed today... almost 500 miles of driving for work today... Point A to point B and back to A again...

And... since I can't update my Zune... I listened to NPR as I drove through Indiana... I love NPR... the cure for common road rage...

But it got me thinking...

  • John McCain... really??? If I had 4-7 houses , dude, I would know where each and every one of them was... not to mention keeping count of how many I have... sucks to be you... I think you are out of touch with the Target/Walmart shopping masses...

  • There are people who are against charging for plastic garbage bags and cutting down on their impact in land fills... one guy, in Seattle of all places, said he "always uses them again around the house and that was, like you know, recycling"... um hello... where do the bags go after you use them Dumas???

  • Russia ~vs~ Georgia... The smackdown... The more I listened... the more confused I became... I mean... South Ossetia wants to be Russians again... how come? Genocide seems like a pretty good jumping off point...

  • George is an idiot (okay, I already knew this)... it's called Checks and Balances you big jerk... in George's World... the Executive Branch has all the mojo... and, well ,those other branches are just eye candy... might as well just put the Constitution in the bottom of the birdcage... cuz I am pretty sure that George's intepretation is not what the Founding Father's had in mind...

  • Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech... Random House has pulled publishing a book that they feel would offend Muslims around the world... and while I respect that our rights and beliefs are not those of the masses... before 9-11 they would have published it... Remember Satanic Verses?

Okay... maybe I am more informed... I did not say that made me any smarter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment